New here from MS

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
brooksman9

New here from MS

Post by brooksman9 »

Glad I found your forum. I had a 76 Coupe many years ago but sadly it did not make it through my adolescence. I appear to be halfway through my second childhood as I am about 2/3 of the way through restoring a 77 Camaro similar to one I had in high school. My 17 year old son just purchased a 99 Honda Civic 5 speed which is a blast to drive. It has reminded me of how much I enjoyed the Celica I had back in my early 20's. Although I am not financially able to purchase a 1st gen Celica right now I figure I might as well start looking. I know it takes awhile to find just what you are looking for and these really seem to be few and far between. In the mean time I look forward to reading and learning more about them from members here. Thanks, Pat
brooksman9

Re: New here from MS

Post by brooksman9 »

Is there a trick to sending PM's? The message stays in the outbox. Not sure if it is going to send or not.
1JZRA21

Post by 1JZRA21 »

They will be in the out box till they are read then they disappear. Welcome aboard.
Cary
brooksman9

Post by brooksman9 »

1JZRA21 wrote:They will be in the out box till they are read then they disappear. Welcome aboard.
Cary
Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm on several forums and that is the first time I have seen that. Pretty cool feature.